Alcatel DECT 300 Refurbished product guarantee 6 months
Alcatel-Lucent Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) phones provide the same features and functionalities as our fixed desk digital sets. An employee’s DECT phone can be associated with his office phone, and phones share a unique phone number and the same level of service.
DECT phones rely on a network of on-site base stations to provide seamless voice access for people on the move. Improved accessibility means fewer missed calls, greater customer satisfaction, and increased staff efficiency.
Features and Capabilities
- Improved ergonomic design
- Intuitive interface with 4-way navigator
- Display and keypad backlight
- Integrated antenna
- Color display
- Built-in loudspeaker and headset connection
- Compatibility: handsets function with previous releases of OmniPCX Office
- Supporting Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX telephony protocol
- Global portability through software-programmable country adaptations (frequency and power) that allow a single 300 DECT or 400 DECT handset to be used in multiple countries
- Infrastructure investment protection (compatibility with deployed Alcatel-Lucent DECT base stations) under Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX communication server software support policy
- Excellent voice quality and business telephony features throughout the workplace contributing to improved user responsiveness and productivity
- Durability in harsh environments